Nash TRAX Carp Fishing Barrows – Nash 2014 Carp Fishing DVD Movie
Nash Trax Barrow Range. The simple design really does everything it says on the box. More info beneath links.
Check out our Website: http://nashtackle.co.uk
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OfficialNashTackle
Follow us on Instagram: http://instagram.com/officialnashtackle
Hot news on our Twitter: https://twitter.com/NashTackleUK
· Adjustable front and sidebars, locked with moulded cams — no screws to lose.
· Mesh bed and slideable bar to prevent tackle falling through.
· Under bed storage bag that can be removed and stored within your bivvy.
· Braced handlebars to maximise stability.
· Fold-down front bar to support Barrowlogix Carryall or Food Bag.
· Quick-release wheel system. Supplied with Trax wide wheel for enhanced stability and grip. Trax wide wheel can be rapidly changed for thin mud wheel (optional extra not included).
· Rear leg assembly with mud feet. These can be removed and replaced with the Trax Rear Trolley Kit.
· Complete barrow can be easily dismantled for ease of storage both at home and in transit to your venue.
Trax Metro Barrow:
The most compact barrow we have ever designed.The Metro has been designed for the mobile angler who is fishing relatively light, moving on fish, or doing quick overnighters.
Trax Evo Barrow:
An upgraded version of the popular Trax All-Terrain Evo. We have looked at all the comments that came back to us after the extensive Carpology testing and built these into the next generation Evo. Despite some great upgrades, we have still managed to retain the price point!
Trax Cargo Barrow:
The ultimate in transporting the heaviest of loads over long distances and through all types of terrain.
Surely, the ultimate barrow to date. A larger version of the Trax Evo, the Cargo is brimming with new features including a specially extended chassis, rear wheels, and a unique under bed storage solution. The ultimate in transporting the heaviest of loads over long distances and through all types of terrain.